Finally a new stable release! Dear Slic3r community: thank you for your support, testing, reports and love!
For the whole list of changes and new features see the release notes for 1.2.0, 1.2.1, 1.2.2, 1.2.3, 1.2.5, 1.2.6, 1.2.7 and 1.2.8.
- Limit bridge over sparse infill to areas that can absorb such extrudate in case of thin layers (#2899)
- Adjustments to the thin wall logic for preventing small artifacts (#2910)
- The math applied to the Infill Overlap option was slightly changed
- Fixed more situations where filenames and presets with non-ASCII characters were not handled correctly (thanks Josef Prusa)
- Fixed regression causing some rare STL files not to be parsed correctly (#2914)