Release notes for 1.2.3 (2014-12-29)
One more quick release with more bugfixes and one bonus feature.
- Integration with OctoPrint: upload the G-code file directly to an OctoPrint device. We also have autodiscovery via Bonjour for easy configuration. (#1826)
- The Object Editor crashed because of the recent refactoring to the 3D preview API. (#2455)
- The Export STL button wasn't working anymore after the recent changes in plater window layout. (#2458)
- The new Unsaved Changes window wasn't displayed when exiting the application.
- Bridges were not forced to rectilinear pattern anymore. (#2460)
- Fixed some issues with Ooze Prevention causing crashes or not putting all extruders outside of the skirt.