Release notes for 0.9.1 (2012-08-09)
Wow - the 0.9.0 release produced an impressive amount of feedback. Here's a quick new release for your summer.
This release and all recent work about support material and multiple extruders is sponsored by LulzBot. Check out their products!
- retraction settings can be customized for each extruder now
- a 64bit package is now available for Windows too (Win7 users will benefit from this)
- allow exporting with the .g extension too
- accept multiple --load arguments for GUI too
- pressing the Enter key from the configuration tabs doesn't trigger slicing anymore
- exporting configuration produced unexpected/incomplete behavior when an external configuration was loaded before
- saving a printer preset with less extruder than before resulted in the same number of extruders
- skirt height and other options were limited to 100
- random failures to load presets and config files